Flight Deals, Denver, Sacramento

🌴 (ROUNDTRIP) Denver (DEN) to Sacramento (SMF) only $89

Travis Travis Follow Aug 18, 2023 · 1 min read
🌴 (ROUNDTRIP) Denver (DEN) to Sacramento (SMF) only $89
Share this

Nestled amidst the scenic beauty of Northern California, Sacramento makes for an ideal destination for those seeking a balanced blend of vibrant nightlife and enriching sightseeing experiences. And what better way to embark on this adventure than with an incredibly enticing flight deal that will leave you with extra cash to explore this fascinating city?

For a mere $89, you can soar above the picturesque landscapes as you journey from Denver to Sacramento. This steal of a deal allows you 21 nights to immerse yourself in all that this charming city has to offer. So mark your calendars for September 16, 2023, and get ready to embark on a memorable journey.

Sacramento, the capital of California, boasts a plethora of attractions and activities for travelers of all interests. If you have a penchant for history, a visit to the California State Capitol Museum is an absolute must. Explore the majestic halls and learn about the rich political heritage of the state.

In the heart of downtown Sacramento, the lively nightlife scene awaits. From trendy bars to cozy pubs, there is no dearth of options to sip on some refreshing libations and socialize with the friendly locals. Take a leisurely stroll along the historic district of Old Sacramento, where you’ll find charming shops, enticing eateries, and a glimpse into the city’s past.

For those seeking natural beauty, a trip along the scenic American River Bike Trail will leave you in awe. Embrace the serenity as you pedal along the river, enjoying the lush greenery and tranquil surroundings. Afterward, why not indulge in a picnic in William Land Park, or perhaps explore the beauty of the stunning Sacramento Delta?

With 21 nights at your disposal, you’ll have ample time to delve into the hidden gems that Sacramento has to offer. So, book your flight now and get ready for an unforgettable journey in this multifaceted city.

Don’t miss out on more amazing deals like this—subscribe to The Travel Dad newsletter today and stay updated on the best flight bargains, hotel discounts, and travel tips that will maximize your exploration while minimizing your expenses. Safe travels!

Flight Details

• Nights: 21
  • Price: $89 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-09-16
  • Return Date: 2023-10-07
  • Flight Time: 2 hours, 38 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]