Flight Deals, Dallas, Sacramento

🏛 (ROUNDTRIP) Dallas (DFW) to Sacramento (SMF) only $142

Travis Travis Follow Sep 02, 2023 · 1 min read
🏛 (ROUNDTRIP) Dallas (DFW) to Sacramento (SMF) only $142
Share this

If you’re yearning for a city escape, then I’ve got an enticing flight deal for you. Picture this: a delightful journey from the vibrant city of Dallas to the alluring charms of Sacramento, all at the unbeatable cost of just $142 for an 8-night stay departing on December 5th, 2023. This is truly a steal!

Nestled in the heart of California, Sacramento offers a blend of cosmopolitan allure and natural beauty. The city’s enchanting nightlife scene is a delightful surprise, with an array of trendy bars, cozy pubs, and live music venues where you can unwind and mingle with the locals.

But there’s so much more to Sacramento than just its bustling nightlife. Take a leisurely stroll along the riverfront and immerse yourself in the stunning views of the Sacramento River. Catch a glimpse of the iconic Tower Bridge and admire its architectural elegance that will surely take your breath away. If you’re a history enthusiast, the State Capitol Museum is a must-visit, offering a captivating glimpse into California’s political past.

In addition to its rich history and vibrant attractions, Sacramento also serves as a gateway to the breathtaking wonders of Northern California. Why not rent a car and embark on an unforgettable road trip to the picturesque Napa Valley? Indulge in world-class wines, sample delectable cuisine, and soak in the breathtaking vineyard views. It’s an experience that will leave you truly enchanted.

But wait, there’s more! If you’d like to stay up-to-date with the latest flight deals and tantalizing travel destinations, be sure to subscribe to the Travel Dad newsletter. As the Travel Dad, I’m dedicated to bringing you the best fares and insider tips to help you embark on your dream adventures without breaking the bank.

So, go ahead and book your ticket to Sacramento! Get ready to immerse yourself in the city’s vibrant nightlife, soak in its mesmerizing sights, and create memories that will last a lifetime. Adventure awaits!

Flight Details

• Nights: 8
  • Price: $142 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-12-05
  • Return Date: 2023-12-13
  • Flight Time: 5 hours, 47 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]