Flight Deals, Las Vegas, Sacramento

🤵‍♀️ (ROUNDTRIP) Las Vegas (LAS) to Sacramento (SMF) only $77

Travis Travis Follow Jul 22, 2023 · 1 min read
🤵‍♀️ (ROUNDTRIP) Las Vegas (LAS) to Sacramento (SMF) only $77
Share this

Hey there, travel enthusiasts! I’ve stumbled upon quite a fantastic flight deal that I simply couldn’t keep to myself. Picture this: a trip from the vibrant city of Las Vegas to the charming capital of California, Sacramento, for just $77! With 11 nights to explore this wonderful destination, you’ll have ample time to immerse yourself in all that Sacramento has to offer.

Sacramento, situated along the picturesque Sacramento River, is a city that beautifully blends history, culture, and natural beauty. It may not be at the top of everyone’s travel bucket list, but I assure you, it’s a hidden gem worth discovering.

One of the highlights of Sacramento is its vibrant nightlife. From trendy bars to cozy lounges, there’s no shortage of places to unwind and enjoy the evening. Whether you prefer a laid-back atmosphere or a lively dancefloor, the city has something for everyone.

If you’re a fan of sightseeing, you’re in for a treat. Sacramento boasts a rich historical heritage, with stunning architecture and iconic landmarks scattered throughout the city. Be sure to visit the California State Capitol, a magnificent building that houses the state government. The surrounding Capitol Park is also a lovely spot for a leisurely stroll.

Nature lovers will find solace in Sacramento’s abundance of green spaces and parks. The Weather of Life Gardens, located within the Old City Cemetery, is a peaceful oasis where you can admire meticulously manicured landscapes and indulge in a serene picnic.

Now that you know just a taste of what Sacramento has in store for you, it’s time to book your tickets and embark on this incredible adventure. Remember, this deal won’t last forever, so seize the opportunity while you can! And hey, if you want to discover more amazing travel deals like this one, make sure to subscribe to the Travel Dad newsletter. Happy travels!

Flight Details

• Nights: 11
  • Price: $77 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-08-11
  • Return Date: 2023-08-22
  • Flight Time: 1 hour, 28 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]