Flight Deals, Las Vegas, Sacramento

🏙️ (ROUNDTRIP) Las Vegas (LAS) to Sacramento (SMF) only $47

Travis Travis Follow Aug 15, 2023 · 1 min read
🏙️ (ROUNDTRIP) Las Vegas (LAS) to Sacramento (SMF) only $47
Share this

Attention avid travelers! I have stumbled upon an incredible flight deal that I simply couldn’t wait to share with you. Brace yourselves as we venture from the vibrant city of Las Vegas to the delightful capital of California, Sacramento. And the best part? It’ll only cost you a mere $47 for a flight that departs on the 29th of August in 2023 and grants you a generous 19-night stay.

Sacramento, often overlooked but brimming with hidden gems, is a destination that effortlessly combines an electrifying nightlife with captivating sightseeing opportunities. As you wander through the streets, you’ll find yourself enchanted by the city’s unique blend of history and modernity.

When you land in Sacramento, make it a priority to explore the city’s thriving nightlife scene. From trendy bars and clubs to cozy lounges tucked away in historic buildings, there’s something to suit every taste. Sip on handcrafted cocktails, groove to the beats of talented DJs, and immerse yourself in the vibrant energy that permeates the city after dark.

During your stay, don’t miss the chance to soak in Sacramento’s rich cultural heritage. Embark on a fascinating journey through history by visiting the California State Capitol, where you can take a guided tour and learn about the state’s political legacy. For art enthusiasts, the Crocker Art Museum is a must-visit, boasting an impressive collection of masterpieces from both local and international artists.

For a bit of outdoor adventure, escape the city buzz and head to the scenic American River Parkway. Take a leisurely bike ride along the river, enjoy a picnic amidst lush greenery, or simply bask in the tranquility of nature. It’s the perfect opportunity to unwind and rejuvenate during your stay.

Now, I may not be jumping up and down with enthusiasm, but I can assure you that this flight deal is something you should seriously consider. So, book your ticket, pack your bags, and get ready to immerse yourself in the charms of Sacramento. And remember, if you want more incredible deals like this, be sure to subscribe to the Travel Dad newsletter. Happy travels, fellow adventurers!

Flight Details

• Nights: 19
  • Price: $47 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-08-29
  • Return Date: 2023-09-17
  • Flight Time: 1 hour, 28 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]