Flight Deals, Las Vegas, Sacramento

🏙️ (ROUNDTRIP) Las Vegas (LAS) to Sacramento (SMF) only $45

Travis Travis Follow Aug 29, 2023 · 1 min read
🏙️ (ROUNDTRIP) Las Vegas (LAS) to Sacramento (SMF) only $45
Share this

If you’re planning a trip from Las Vegas to Sacramento, I’ve got some exciting news for you! I’ve stumbled upon a fantastic flight deal that you simply can’t miss. For a mere $45, you can jet off from the bright lights of Las Vegas and discover the captivating charms of Sacramento.

Now, let me paint a vivid picture of what awaits you in this enchanting city. Sacramento, the bustling capital of California, is a hidden gem nestled in the heart of the state. Known for its vibrant nightlife and plethora of sightseeing opportunities, this destination promises an unforgettable experience.

Once you touch down in Sacramento, I highly recommend exploring the city’s captivating nightlife scene. From trendy rooftop bars to hip speakeasies, there’s no shortage of options to quench your thirst and dance the night away. Immerse yourself in the rhythm of the city and embrace the lively energy that flows through its streets.

But nightlife isn’t the only draw in Sacramento. This city boasts a rich history and an array of noteworthy attractions that are worth exploring during your 15-night stay. Dive into the captivating world of the California State Capitol, take a stroll along the picturesque Old Sacramento Waterfront, or visit the Crocker Art Museum to admire its impressive collection of artworks.

As you indulge in the sights and sounds of Sacramento, don’t forget to take a break from the hustle and bustle and soak in the city’s natural beauty. The nearby American River Parkway offers endless opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts, from biking and hiking to picnicking along the riverbanks.

To ensure you never miss out on incredible flight deals like this in the future, I invite you to subscribe to the Travel Dad newsletter. Stay updated with the latest travel inspirations, tips, and more, so you can embark on your next adventure without breaking the bank.

So, go ahead and book that ticket from Las Vegas to Sacramento. The city eagerly awaits your arrival for an unforgettable experience. Bon voyage!

Flight Details

• Nights: 15
  • Price: $45 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-09-17
  • Return Date: 2023-10-02
  • Flight Time: 1 hour, 37 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]