Flight Deals, Portland, Sacramento

🏢 (ROUNDTRIP) Portland (PDX) to Sacramento (SMF) only $157

Travis Travis Follow Jul 17, 2023 · 1 min read
🏢 (ROUNDTRIP) Portland (PDX) to Sacramento (SMF) only $157
Share this

Ladies and gentlemen, I must say, I’ve stumbled upon an intriguing flight deal that I simply must share with you! Picture this: a serene journey from the vibrant city of Portland to the charming capital of California, Sacramento. And do you know what marvel awaits you at the end of this flight? An incredible price of just $157 for a marvelous 14-night getaway! Oh, the possibilities!

Now, let’s talk about Sacramento. This city beautifully blends history, culture, and a vibrant atmosphere, making it an ideal destination for those seeking a memorable experience. Sacramento’s nightlife scene is truly something to behold. From trendy bars to live music venues, there’s a rhythm pulsating through the city that is impossible to resist. Dance the night away, savor handcrafted cocktails, and soak in the lively ambiance of this urban gem.

But let’s not forget about the daytime adventures! Sightseeing in Sacramento is an absolute delight. Take a stroll along the scenic pathways of Old Sacramento, where historic buildings transport you back in time. Explore the captivating California State Capitol Museum and learn about the state’s rich heritage. The city is also blessed with numerous art galleries and museums, attracting art enthusiasts from far and wide.

As for a fun activity recommendation, I encourage you to embark on a river cruise along the Sacramento River. Hop on a charming boat and let the gentle current carry you through picturesque landscapes and stunning vistas. It’s a splendid way to relax and immerse yourself in the city’s natural beauty.

Now, my fellow wanderers, before you embark on this incredible journey, don’t forget to subscribe to The Travel Dad newsletter. There, you’ll discover more hidden gems, extraordinary flight deals, and travel tips that will elevate your adventures to new heights. So, go ahead, book your ticket, and get ready to embrace the magic of Sacramento!

Flight Details

• Nights: 14
  • Price: $157 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-08-15
  • Return Date: 2023-08-29
  • Flight Time: 1 hour, 31 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]