Flight Deals, Portland, Sacramento

🌳 (ROUNDTRIP) Portland (PDX) to Sacramento (SMF) only $83

Travis Travis Follow Aug 13, 2023 · 1 min read
🌳 (ROUNDTRIP) Portland (PDX) to Sacramento (SMF) only $83
Share this

Nestled in the heart of California, the charming city of Sacramento beckons with its diverse blend of nightlife and sightseeing opportunities. And guess what, fellow wanderers? I’ve stumbled upon a fabulous flight deal just for you!

For a mere $83, you can soar from the trendy streets of Portland to the vibrant city of Sacramento. Yes, you read that right - it’s an absolute steal! With a comfortable 13-night stay, you’ll have ample time to explore this West Coast gem at your own pace.

Sacramento is a city of contradictions, where history seamlessly merges with the contemporary. So, leave your preconceived notions at the departure gate and prepare to be pleasantly surprised by what awaits you upon touching down.

As you venture through the city, be sure to take a stroll along the tree-lined pathways of Capitol Park, where historical landmarks and beautifully manicured gardens converge. The iconic California State Capitol stands tall, a testament to the rich heritage that Sacramento proudly embodies.

If you’re a history buff, a visit to the California State Railroad Museum is an absolute must. Step back in time as you wander through meticulously restored locomotives and learn about the pivotal role railroads played in shaping the state’s identity.

Feeling a little parched after all that exploration? Fear not, for Sacramento’s burgeoning food and drink scene has you covered. Take a leisurely walk along the charming streets of Midtown or Downtown, where a multitude of local eateries and craft breweries await your palate’s pleasure.

Before I sign off, dear travelers, may I recommend that you subscribe to our newsletter, lovingly curated by yours truly - the Travel Dad. By doing so, you’ll gain exclusive access to more incredible flight deals, travel tips, and destination highlights. Trust me, you won’t want to miss out!

So, pack your bags, buckle up, and embark on a fantastic adventure to Sacramento. It’s time to make memories, one flight deal at a time. Safe travels, fellow wanderers!

Flight Details

• Nights: 13
  • Price: $83 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-10-25
  • Return Date: 2023-11-07
  • Flight Time: 5 hours, 14 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]