Flight Deals, Portland, Sacramento

🏰 (ROUNDTRIP) Portland (PDX) to Sacramento (SMF) only $83

Travis Travis Follow Aug 17, 2023 · 1 min read
🏰 (ROUNDTRIP) Portland (PDX) to Sacramento (SMF) only $83
Share this

You won’t want to miss this fantastic flight deal I found for you - a round-trip ticket from Portland to Sacramento for just $83! It’s an incredible offer that allows you to experience all that Sacramento has to offer without breaking the bank.

Sacramento is a city that beautifully blends vibrant nightlife with captivating sightseeing attractions. As the capital of California, it exudes a certain charisma that sets it apart from other destinations. With its rich history, stunning architecture, and an abundance of natural beauty, there is something here for everyone to enjoy.

While you’re in Sacramento, be sure to explore the Old Sacramento Historic District. Take a leisurely stroll along the picturesque waterfront, where you can get a glimpse into the city’s past through its well-preserved buildings and charming streets. Don’t forget to visit the California State Railroad Museum, a must-see for train enthusiasts and history buffs alike.

Additionally, immerse yourself in the vibrant arts and culture scene by visiting the Crocker Art Museum. This impressive institution houses a vast collection of artwork from different periods, showcasing both local and international talent. You’ll find yourself lost in the beauty and creativity that surrounds you.

Remember, this deal is only available for a limited time, so be sure to book your ticket now! If you’re interested in discovering more incredible travel deals like this, don’t forget to subscribe to the Travel Dad newsletter. It’s your go-to source for exploring destinations around the world without breaking the bank. Safe travels and enjoy your time in Sacramento!

Flight Details

• Nights: 7
  • Price: $83 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-11-04
  • Return Date: 2023-11-11
  • Flight Time: 5 hours, 14 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]