Flight Deals, San Diego, Sacramento

🌞 (ROUNDTRIP) San Diego (SAN) to Sacramento (SMF) only $140

Travis Travis Follow Jul 15, 2023 · 1 min read
🌞 (ROUNDTRIP) San Diego (SAN) to Sacramento (SMF) only $140
Share this

Attention travelers, have I got a deal for you! I stumbled upon an incredible flight offer from San Diego to Sacramento, and I simply had to share it with you. For a mere $140, you can embark on an amazing adventure to the stunning capital city of California, spending a glorious 8 nights exploring all it has to offer. Now, I won’t jump up and down with exuberance, but this deal is definitely one you don’t want to miss.

Sacramento, often overshadowed by its more glamorous siblings in California, is a hidden gem that deserves your attention. Its vibrant nightlife scene, coupled with its plethora of sightseeing opportunities, ensure that there is something for every kind of traveler. From trendy bars and clubs to enchanting historical landmarks, this city has it all.

Now, while you’re in Sacramento, I highly recommend indulging in one of the most delightful activities the city has to offer: exploring the Old Sacramento State Historic Park. This well-preserved district takes you back in time to the days of the Gold Rush, with its charming wooden sidewalks, quaint shops, and remarkable architecture. Meander through the cobblestone streets, breathe in the captivating atmosphere, and immerse yourself in the rich history that surrounds you.

Remember, my fellow travel enthusiasts, booking a ticket is just the first step in creating an unforgettable journey. There is so much more to be discovered, and that’s exactly where I come in. By subscribing to my newsletter, The Travel Dad, you’ll gain access to a wealth of insider tips, incredible flight deals, and inspiration for your future travel endeavors. So, don’t delay, join our travel community today!

In the meantime, take advantage of this incredible flight offer from San Diego to Sacramento and set off on an adventure that will leave you with memories to cherish. See you in Sacramento!

Flight Details

• Nights: 8
  • Price: $140 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-12-06
  • Return Date: 2023-12-14
  • Flight Time: 1 hour, 37 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]