Flight Deals, Seattle, Sacramento

🏞️ (ROUNDTRIP) Seattle (SEA) to Sacramento (SMF) only $155

Travis Travis Follow Jun 30, 2023 · 1 min read
🏞️ (ROUNDTRIP) Seattle (SEA) to Sacramento (SMF) only $155
Share this

Ladies and gentlemen, buckle up because I have just stumbled upon an impeccable flight deal for you! Picture this: a seamless journey from the vibrant city of Seattle to the enchanting state capital of California, Sacramento. And the cherry on top? This incredible deal will only set you back a mere $155!

Now, let’s talk about Sacramento. Often overshadowed by its more glamorous counterparts, this city has a charm of its own that is just waiting to be discovered. With its captivating blend of history, culture, and natural beauty, you’ll find yourself falling head over heels for this underrated gem.

For the history buffs among you, a visit to Old Sacramento is an absolute must. Transport yourself back to the days of the Gold Rush as you stroll along the wooden boardwalks, marvel at the beautifully preserved 19th-century buildings, and immerse yourself in the rich heritage of the city. Don’t forget to snap a picture with the iconic Tower Bridge in the background, a true symbol of Sacramento.

But it’s not all about the past in this lively city. Sacramento boasts a thriving nightlife scene that rivals its more renowned counterparts. From trendy rooftop bars to intimate jazz clubs, there are plenty of options to suit every taste. So, get ready to put on your dancing shoes and paint the town red!

As your travel advisor, I must remind you that this incredible flight deal only covers your transport. But fret not! Sacramento offers a wide range of accommodation options to suit every budget and preference. Simply head over to our website, where you can easily book your stay by clicking that “Book Now” button.

Oh, and before I sign off, I must mention that if you’re itching for more tantalizing flight deals like this one, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter. The Travel Dad has got your back, ensuring you’re always in the loop when it comes to snagging the best travel bargains.

So, what are you waiting for? Book that flight, pack your bags, and prepare to embark on an unforgettable adventure in the captivating city of Sacramento. Safe travels, fellow explorers!

Flight Details

• Nights: 15
  • Price: $155 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-08-15
  • Return Date: 2023-08-30
  • Flight Time: 1 hour, 52 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]