Flight Deals, Seattle, Sacramento

🌳 (ROUNDTRIP) Seattle (SEA) to Sacramento (SMF) only $155

Travis Travis Follow Aug 20, 2023 · 1 min read
🌳 (ROUNDTRIP) Seattle (SEA) to Sacramento (SMF) only $155
Share this

If you’re looking for a seamless blend of nightlife and sightseeing, then Sacramento is the destination for you. And guess what? I’ve stumbled upon an exceptional flight deal that will enable you to explore the vibrant capital of California without breaking the bank.

For a mere $155, you can jet off from Seattle to Sacramento, savoring the excitement that awaits you for a delightful 10-night stay. Set your travel plans for September 30th, 2023, and get ready to experience what Sacramento has to offer.

Sacramento, known for its rich history and energetic ambiance, boasts a plethora of attractions that will captivate any traveler. As you walk along the streets of Old Sacramento, the city’s historic district, you’ll feel transported back in time with its charming wooden facades and horse-drawn carriages. Don’t forget to explore the California State Capitol, where you can immerse yourself in both architectural marvels and political history.

While it might be tempting to spend your evenings exploring the bustling nightlife, I recommend taking a break from the club scene and embarking on a unique adventure. Make sure to visit the Crocker Art Museum, one of the oldest art museums in the West, housing an impressive collection that spans centuries and continents. It’s a feast for the eyes and a truly enriching experience.

So, why not seize this fantastic flight deal and dive into the wonders of Sacramento? Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter, “The Travel Dad,” so you can stay updated on more incredible deals like this one. Remember, the world is your playground, and I’m here to help you explore it without breaking the bank. Bon voyage!

Flight Details

• Nights: 10
  • Price: $155 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-09-30
  • Return Date: 2023-10-10
  • Flight Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]