Flight Deals, Seattle, Sacramento

🏙️ (ROUNDTRIP) Seattle (SEA) to Sacramento (SMF) only $114

Travis Travis Follow Aug 22, 2023 · 1 min read
🏙️ (ROUNDTRIP) Seattle (SEA) to Sacramento (SMF) only $114
Share this

Intriguingly, dear readers, I stumbled upon a rather remarkable flight deal today. It appears that a journey from the breathtaking city of Seattle to the charming capital of California, Sacramento, can now be accomplished for a mere $114. Yes, you heard that correctly! This enticing offer allows you to revel in the splendors of Sacramento for a delightful seven nights, commencing on December 5th, 2023.

Sacramento, with its alluring blend of nightlife and sightseeing, promises a truly unforgettable experience. For those who appreciate the gentle buzz of evenings, the city offers an array of vibrant hotspots, where you can immerse yourself in the vivacity of the local scene. From cozy bars to lively clubs, Sacramento’s nightlife is sure to leave you captivated.

But it doesn’t end there, my fellow travelers. Prepare to be enthralled by the city’s rich history and magnificent landmarks. A visit to the majestic California State Capitol, nestled amidst picturesque gardens, is an absolute must. Take a leisurely stroll through Old Sacramento, with its nostalgic charm and old-world architecture, offering a glimpse into the city’s captivating past.

While this flight deal does not include accommodations, fret not! I implore you to peruse the finely curated assortment of accommodations that await you in Sacramento. From luxurious hotels to cozy bed and breakfasts, there is something to cater to every discerning traveler’s taste.

Now, I must insist that you subscribe to our esteemed newsletter, dear readers. By doing so, you will ensure that you receive frequent updates on the latest travel deals, just like this one. So, waste no time, my wanderlust-filled friends, and embark on this incredible journey to Sacramento. The great deals await, and the wonders of this city are calling your name!

Flight Details

• Nights: 7
  • Price: $114 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-12-05
  • Return Date: 2023-12-12
  • Flight Time: 5 hours, 4 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]