Flight Deals, Sacramento, Boise

🌇 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Boise (BOI) only $181

Travis Travis Follow Jul 02, 2023 · 2 mins read
🌇 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Boise (BOI) only $181
Share this

Attention travel enthusiasts! I have stumbled upon an incredible flight deal that I simply had to share with you all. For a mere $181, you can jet off from Sacramento and find yourself wandering the vibrant streets of Boise, Idaho, for a delightful 6-night getaway.

Let me take this opportunity to highlight the alluring charm of Boise. Nestled in the heart of the Gem State, this city boasts a captivating mix of history, culture, and natural wonders. Blessed with a picturesque setting, Boise is adorned with the scenic backdrop of the majestic Rocky Mountains and the winding Boise River, which adds a touch of serenity to the bustling cityscape.

For those with a keen ear for music, Boise has a thriving music scene that will surely delight your senses. From lively festivals to intimate live performances, the city is a haven for music lovers of all genres. Don’t miss the chance to catch a show at the iconic Egyptian Theatre or explore the energetic live music scene in downtown Boise.

In addition to its musical prowess, Boise offers a plethora of sightseeing opportunities. Take a leisurely stroll through the charming streets of the historic district, where you’ll find beautifully preserved architecture and fascinating stories of the city’s past. Visit the renowned Boise Art Museum and let the impressive collection of contemporary and modern art inspire you.

But wait, I have more exciting news! While you’re in Boise, there is an absolute must-do activity that I highly recommend. Make sure to set aside some time to visit the awe-inspiring Boise River Greenbelt. Spanning 25 miles, this picturesque urban park winds along the banks of the river, offering breathtaking views, peaceful walking trails, and ample opportunities for outdoor recreation. It’s the perfect place to reconnect with nature and unwind amidst the city’s hustle and bustle.

Now, I know you’re already enticed by this fantastic flight deal, but believe me, this is just the tip of the iceberg. It’s the type of adventure that makes you appreciate the beauty of spontaneous getaways. So, if you want to keep discovering incredible travel deals like this one, be sure to subscribe to the Travel Dad newsletter, where I’ll be sharing more amazing offers and tips to satiate your wanderlust.

Pack your bags, dear readers, and embark on this remarkable journey to Boise. This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss. Bon voyage!

Flight Details

• Nights: 6
  • Price: $181 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-09-20
  • Return Date: 2023-09-26
  • Flight Time: 1 hour, 23 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]