Flight Deals, Sacramento, Boise

🏞️ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Boise (BOI) only $181

Travis Travis Follow Aug 13, 2023 · 1 min read
🏞️ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Boise (BOI) only $181
Share this

Welcome, fellow travelers! I stumbled upon a fantastic flight deal that I couldn’t wait to share with you. For only $181, you can fly from Sacramento to the enchanting city of Boise. This seven-night adventure awaits you, starting on September 20, 2023.

Boise, the capital of Idaho, beautifully blends the charm of a small town with the vibrancy of a bustling city. It’s truly a hidden gem that deserves more recognition. Picture yourself strolling through tree-lined streets, surrounded by the awe-inspiring backdrop of the Boise Foothills. This is a place where nature and urban life harmoniously coexist.

Now, let’s talk about what makes Boise so alluring. Music lovers especially will find themselves in heaven, as this city boasts a thriving music scene. Be sure to catch a live performance at one of the numerous venues scattered throughout downtown. From local indie bands to renowned artists, there’s always something melodic happening in Boise.

Beyond the musical notes, sightseeing opportunities abound. Head to the iconic Boise River Greenbelt and embark on a leisurely bike ride or walk along the scenic pathway. Immerse yourself in the city’s rich history by exploring the Basque Block, where you can savor delicious Basque cuisine while learning about their fascinating culture. Don’t forget to check out the Boise Art Museum, which houses an impressive collection of contemporary and traditional artworks.

While the flight deal is exceptional, I want to give you another suggestion. Once you’ve secured your ticket, make sure to book a stay at one of the city’s charming hotels or cozy bed and breakfasts. Treat yourself to a delightful stay, offering the perfect base for your Boise exploration. For more recommendations on accommodations and insider tips, be sure to subscribe to the Travel Dad newsletter.

So there you have it – an enticing flight deal to Boise, a city that captivates with its music scene, sightseeing opportunities, and much more. Take advantage of this opportunity and book your ticket to Boise, where an unforgettable adventure awaits. Safe travels, and don’t forget to share your experiences with us!

The Travel Dad.

Flight Details

• Nights: 7
  • Price: $181 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-09-20
  • Return Date: 2023-09-27
  • Flight Time: 1 hour, 23 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]