Flight Deals, Sacramento, Boise

🌲 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Boise (BOI) only $187

Travis Travis Follow Aug 23, 2023 · 1 min read
🌲 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Boise (BOI) only $187
Share this

If you’re considering a trip from Sacramento to Boise, I have some exciting news for you! I’ve stumbled upon a fantastic flight deal that is bound to pique your interest. Without further ado, let’s dive into the specifics.

For a mere $187, you can venture from sunny Sacramento to the vibrant city of Boise, leaving on September 13, 2023. This amazing price gives you the opportunity to explore Boise for a full week, truly immersing yourself in all that this enchanting destination has to offer.

When it comes to Boise, it’s hard not to be captivated by its charming blend of music and sightseeing opportunities. The city boasts a thriving music scene, with live performances and concerts happening year-round. Whether you’re a fan of rock, jazz, or indie, Boise’s vibrant venues will surely leave you tapping your feet and swaying to the rhythm.

Beyond the music, Boise is a treasure trove for sightseers. From its picturesque downtown area to its stunning natural landscapes, there’s no shortage of beauty to behold. Take a leisurely stroll along the Boise River Greenbelt, a scenic pathway that winds through the heart of the city, offering breathtaking views of parks, wildlife, and the shimmering river. Alternatively, lose yourself in the vibrant colors of the Idaho Botanical Garden, where an array of flora and fauna will ignite your senses.

Now that you’ve caught a glimpse of what awaits you in Boise, it’s time to book your flights and start planning your adventure. Remember, this is just one of the many incredible deals I’ll be sharing with you, so make sure to subscribe to The Travel Dad newsletter for more travel inspiration and unbeatable offers.

Bon voyage, fellow wanderer!

Flight Details

• Nights: 7
  • Price: $187 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-09-13
  • Return Date: 2023-09-20
  • Flight Time: 1 hour, 23 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]