Flight Deals, Sacramento, Spokane

🌲 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Spokane (GEG) only $233

Travis Travis Follow Aug 09, 2023 · 1 min read
🌲 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Spokane (GEG) only $233
Share this

Nestled in the heart of the Pacific Northwest, the charming city of Spokane awaits your arrival. With its picturesque landscapes, vibrant culture, and plenty of family-friendly activities, this destination is a must-visit for any traveler seeking a delightful getaway.

And what’s even better? We’ve come across an exceptional flight deal that will make your journey to Spokane an affordable one. For just $233, you can jet off from the pleasant city of Sacramento and embark on a week-long adventure in Spokane. Departing on September 19th, 2023, this flight deal is too good to pass up.

Spokane, known as the Lilac City, is renowned for its stunning natural beauty. The city is framed by the majestic Spokane River and surrounded by the grandeur of the Rocky Mountains. Outdoor enthusiasts will revel in the abundance of hiking trails, scenic parks, and opportunities for water sports.

For those who appreciate history and culture, Spokane has a rich tapestry to explore. Visit the Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture, which offers fascinating exhibits on regional history and indigenous heritage. The city is also home to numerous art galleries, showcasing the talents of local artists.

One activity that cannot be missed during your stay in Spokane is a visit to Riverfront Park. This urban oasis, sprawled along the riverbanks, offers an array of fun attractions. Take a leisurely stroll across the iconic Spokane Falls SkyRide, offering breathtaking views of the cascading waterfalls. Immerse yourself in the joy of the Looff Carrousel, a beautifully restored carousel that will transport you back to a bygone era.

So, don’t miss out on this fantastic flight deal to Spokane! Book your ticket now and get ready to uncover the beauty and excitement this city has to offer. For more remarkable travel deals, be sure to subscribe to the Travel Dad newsletter. Happy travels!

Flight Details

• Nights: 7
  • Price: $233 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-09-19
  • Return Date: 2023-09-26
  • Flight Time: 3 hours, 49 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]