Flight Deals, Sacramento, Spokane

🌲 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Spokane (GEG) only $184

Travis Travis Follow Aug 10, 2023 · 1 min read
🌲 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Spokane (GEG) only $184
Share this

Attention travel enthusiasts! If you’re on the lookout for a remarkable travel opportunity, then hold onto your hats because I’ve stumbled upon a phenomenal flight deal from Sacramento to Spokane! For just $184, you can jet off to this marvelous city for a splendid 7-night escapade, starting on January 31, 2024.

Now, let me paint a picture of Spokane for you. Nestled in the heart of Washington State, this charming city boasts a delightful blend of family-friendly activities and captivating sightseeing opportunities. Whether you’re traveling with your loved ones or simply seeking a destination to explore, Spokane has something to offer for everyone.

Picture this: strolling hand-in-hand with your little ones through the lively Riverfront Park, where you’ll be mesmerized by the stunning waterfalls and lush greenery. Take a scenic ride on the Spokane Falls SkyRide, offering breathtaking city views and a thrilling way to see the famous Spokane River Falls.

For the nature enthusiasts, why not take a leisurely hike through the enchanting trails of Manito Park? This urban oasis showcases beautifully manicured gardens, vibrant foliage, and tranquil ponds, making it an ideal spot to recharge and reconnect with nature.

If you’re a history buff, don’t miss the opportunity to visit the remarkable Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture. Immerse yourself in the fascinating exhibits that shed light on the rich cultural heritage and captivating history of the Inland Northwest.

Once you’ve taken in the beauty of Spokane, you can rest assured knowing that you’ve secured an incredible flight deal. But don’t stop there! I invite you to subscribe to the Travel Dad newsletter to discover even more extraordinary travel deals and insider tips on how to make the most of your adventures. So pack your bags, book that ticket, and get ready to embark on an unforgettable journey to the splendid city of Spokane!

Flight Details

• Nights: 7
  • Price: $184 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2024-01-31
  • Return Date: 2024-02-07
  • Flight Time: 6 hours, 4 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]