Flight Deals, Sacramento, Long Beach

🏖️ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Long Beach (LGB) only $214

Travis Travis Follow Jul 17, 2023 · 1 min read
🏖️ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Long Beach (LGB) only $214
Share this

Picture this: You’re nestled in the vibrant city of Sacramento, contemplating your next adventure. Suddenly, a fantastic flight deal catches your eye, whisking you away to the sunny shores of Long Beach for a mere $214. Now, I know what you’re thinking, “how can I resist such a steal?” Well, let me tell you why this flight deal is a hidden gem waiting to be discovered.

Long Beach, a coastal haven of California, is a place where sun-kissed beaches meet a charming cityscape. As soon as you arrive, you’ll be greeted by the invigorating ocean breeze and the allure of palm-lined streets. The beauty of Long Beach lies not only in its stunning coastline but in its vibrant culture and plethora of family-friendly activities.

While you’re there, be sure to visit the legendary Aquarium of the Pacific. Immerse yourself in a world brimming with colorful marine life, mesmerizing exhibits, and hands-on experiences. Whether you’re young or young at heart, this educational and entertaining hotspot is bound to leave you awestruck.

Oh, and don’t forget to take a leisurely stroll along The Pike Outlets. This bustling shopping and dining district offers a multitude of options for retail therapy and delectable cuisine. Indulge in some local delicacies and embrace the culinary delights that Long Beach has to offer.

Now, I must remind you that this flight deal is just the tip of the iceberg. To stay updated with more extraordinary offers like this, I highly recommend subscribing to my Travel Dad newsletter. It’s a treasure trove of similarly unbeatable deals, exquisite destinations, and insider travel tips that will ignite the wanderlust within you.

So, pack your bags, book that ticket, and get ready to embark on an unforgettable journey to Long Beach. The sun, sand, and endless adventures await you. Bon voyage!

Flight Details

• Nights: 7
  • Price: $214 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-08-23
  • Return Date: 2023-08-30
  • Flight Time: 4 hours, 19 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]