Flight Deals, Sacramento, Long Beach

🏖️ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Long Beach (LGB) only $217

Travis Travis Follow Jul 29, 2023 · 1 min read
🏖️ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Long Beach (LGB) only $217
Share this

Attention, savvy travelers! I’ve stumbled upon a remarkable flight deal that I simply must share with you. Picture this: an incredible journey from Sacramento to the beautiful city of Long Beach, all for an unbeatable price of just $217. Now, you might be wondering why this particular deal has caught my attention, so let me enlighten you.

Long Beach, nestled along the stunning California coast, is a true gem worth exploring. With its pristine beaches, family-friendly atmosphere, and an array of exciting activities, this city has something for everyone. And with an eight-night trip, you’ll have ample time to immerse yourself in all that Long Beach has to offer.

While you’re there, make it a priority to indulge in the beachside delights. Long Beach boasts miles of sandy shores, where you can soak up the sun, take leisurely strolls along the waterfront, or even try your hand at some thrilling water sports. You’ll find yourself swept away by the tranquil beauty of the ocean and the pleasant coastal breeze.

As a Travel Dad, it’s my duty to suggest a fun and memorable experience for you and your loved ones. For a unique adventure, set aside a day to visit the iconic Queen Mary, a retired ocean liner turned floating museum. Step aboard her elegant decks and journey back in time, wandering through art deco hallways and uncovering the ship’s fascinating history. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore the on-site exhibits and even spend a night in one of their stunning cabins, if you so desire.

Now, before you rush off to book your ticket, I implore you to subscribe to our newsletter. By joining our community, you’ll be the first to hear about incredible flight deals like this one. So pack your bags, embrace the allure of Long Beach, and embark on an unforgettable adventure. Safe travels, my fellow wanderers!

Flight Details

• Nights: 8
  • Price: $217 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-08-30
  • Return Date: 2023-09-07
  • Flight Time: 4 hours, 19 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]