Flight Deals, Sacramento, Long Beach

🌊 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Long Beach (LGB) only $246

Travis Travis Follow Aug 03, 2023 · 1 min read
🌊 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Long Beach (LGB) only $246
Share this

Attention travel enthusiasts! I have some fantastic news for all you adventure seekers out there. Today, I stumbled upon an incredible flight deal that I just had to share with you. Brace yourselves for an affordable escapade from the sunny city of Sacramento to the vibrant coastal haven of Long Beach, all for an astonishing $246!

Now, let me tell you a little about Long Beach, a gem nestled along the picturesque Southern California coastline. This bustling beachside destination is perfect for those seeking a mix of relaxation and entertainment. With its seemingly endless stretches of pristine sandy shores, it’s truly a sun-worshipper’s paradise. Long Beach offers everything you’d expect from a dreamy beach getaway.

Aside from its natural beauty, Long Beach bursts with a vibrant atmosphere and family fun. The city boasts a plethora of activities tailored to make your trip unforgettable. From strolling along the iconic Belmont Pier to exploring the captivating Aquarium of the Pacific, there’s truly something for everyone.

But wait, there’s more! While you’re in Long Beach, I highly recommend embarking on a memorable journey to the historic Queen Mary. This iconic ocean liner turned floating hotel is sure to transport you back in time to an era of luxury and elegance. Take a guided tour, indulge in a delightful afternoon tea, or even spend a night aboard this magnificent vessel. It’s an experience unlike any other.

So, dear travelers, I urge you to seize this amazing flight opportunity and venture off to Long Beach for an unforgettable 16-night escape. Immerse yourself in the city’s laid-back vibes, explore its vibrant attractions, and create memories that will last a lifetime. Remember to book your flight ticket and subscribe to my newsletter, The Travel Dad, to stay updated on more remarkable deals like this one. Safe travels and enjoy Long Beach to the fullest!

Flight Details

• Nights: 16
  • Price: $246 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-09-17
  • Return Date: 2023-10-03
  • Flight Time: 4 hours, 19 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]