Flight Deals, Sacramento, Long Beach

🌴 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Long Beach (LGB) only $216

Travis Travis Follow Aug 12, 2023 · 2 mins read
🌴 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Long Beach (LGB) only $216
Share this

Are you ready for an incredible flight deal, fellow wanderers? I’ve just stumbled upon a fantastic offer for a trip from Sacramento to Long Beach, and let me tell you, it’s an opportunity you won’t want to miss. Without any bubbly exclamations or sales pitches, allow me to simply share the remarkable details of this affordable adventure.

For a mere $216, you can set off from Sacramento on October 11th, 2023, and embark on an unforgettable seven-night journey to the magnificent coastal city of Long Beach. Now, let’s take a moment to appreciate the sheer beauty and charm of this destination.

Nestled along the vibrant shores of Southern California, Long Beach radiates a laid-back coastal vibe that will instantly captivate your senses. With its stunning beaches and pleasant Mediterranean climate, it’s no wonder this city has become a haven for sun-seekers and beach enthusiasts.

But Long Beach isn’t just about picturesque coastlines—there’s so much more to explore! From its bustling downtown filled with trendy shops and eclectic restaurants to its vibrant arts scene, this city truly has something for everyone.

While you’re in Long Beach, make sure to visit the legendary Queen Mary, a majestic ocean liner turned floating museum. Step aboard this remarkable vessel and immerse yourself in its rich history, or perhaps embark on a spine-tingling ghost tour if you’re feeling adventurous.

Additionally, don’t miss the vibrant and colorful downtown area known as The Pike. Take a leisurely stroll along its scenic waterfront, indulge in delectable cuisine at one of the many charming eateries, or treat yourself to some retail therapy in the unique boutiques scattered throughout the district.

As always, my fellow travel enthusiasts, remember that this fantastic flight deal is just the beginning of your journey. While I’m here to provide you with these amazing opportunities, it’s up to you to book your stay and create your own unforgettable experiences in Long Beach. And don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter, The Travel Dad, where you’ll find more delightful travel deals and insider tips.

Now go forth and embrace the excitement of exploring Long Beach—it’s time to embark on your next escapade. Safe travels, my friends!

Flight Details

• Nights: 7
  • Price: $216 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-10-11
  • Return Date: 2023-10-18
  • Flight Time: 4 hours, 15 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]