Flight Deals, Sacramento, Long Beach

🏖️ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Long Beach (LGB) only $214

Travis Travis Follow Aug 21, 2023 · 1 min read
🏖️ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Long Beach (LGB) only $214
Share this

Looking for an affordable flight that will take you to a sun-soaked destination filled with family-friendly fun? Look no further than Long Beach! I’m thrilled to share with you an incredible flight deal, costing just $214 for a round trip from Sacramento to Long Beach. Departing on December 7th, 2023, you’ll have a whole week to immerse yourself in the delights of this beautiful coastal city.

Long Beach, known for its stunning beaches and vibrant atmosphere, offers a delightful getaway for both young and old. There’s no shortage of things to do and explore here, making it the perfect destination for a memorable vacation. From the moment you set foot on its sandy shores, you’ll understand why Long Beach is a beloved spot for both locals and tourists alike.

One of the must-do activities in Long Beach is to spend quality time at its numerous pristine beaches. Whether you’re basking in the warm sun, building sandcastles with your children, or taking a refreshing dip in the clear blue ocean, there’s a beach for every preference. With the Pacific Ocean as your backdrop, you can relax and soak up the laid-back vibes of this coastal gem.

While in Long Beach, make sure to explore the famous Aquarium of the Pacific, a captivating marine paradise that’s home to a vast array of colorful sea creatures. Stroll through its mesmerizing exhibits, where you’ll have the opportunity to get up close and personal with marine life from all around the world. It’s an educational experience that will leave you and your family in awe of the wonders of the ocean.

To stay updated on more fantastic travel deals like this one, I invite you to subscribe to The Travel Dad newsletter. You’ll receive regular updates on affordable flights, insider tips, and destination recommendations, ensuring that your wanderlust is always satisfied without breaking the bank.

So, why wait? Book your flight today and get ready to create unforgettable memories in the enchanting city of Long Beach.

Flight Details

• Nights: 7
  • Price: $214 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-12-07
  • Return Date: 2023-12-14
  • Flight Time: 4 hours, 15 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]