Flight Deals, Sacramento, Long Beach

🌊 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Long Beach (LGB) only $214

Travis Travis Follow Sep 03, 2023 Β· 1 min read
🌊 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Long Beach (LGB) only $214
Share this

Today, I came across an attractive flight deal that I simply have to share with you. For only $214, you can hop on a flight from Sacramento to the captivating city of Long Beach, California. Scheduled to depart on December 6th, 2023 and with a generous span of 7 nights, this deal is definitely worth considering.

Long Beach, with its alluring coastal charm, is a hidden gem on the West Coast that often gets overshadowed by its more famous neighbors. Nestled by the glistening shores of the Pacific Ocean, this city boasts an impressive array of mesmerizing beaches, making it a delightful destination for those seeking some sun, sand, and surf.

But there is so much more to Long Beach than its beautiful coastline. The city is a treasure trove of family-friendly activities, offering something for everyone. One must-visit attraction that I highly recommend is the legendary Queen Mary. This majestic ocean liner turned floating hotel and historical museum is brimming with captivating stories of its glamorous past. Take a guided tour, explore its iconic decks, and immerse yourself in the rich history that surrounds this maritime marvel.

Remember, this incredible flight deal is only the beginning of your adventure. To make the most of your trip, be sure to explore the possibilities of accommodations, activities, and local dining options. To discover more inspiring travel deals like this one, don’t forget to subscribe to The Travel Dad newsletter. Happy travels!

Flight Details

• Nights: 7
  • Price: $214 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-12-06
  • Return Date: 2023-12-13
  • Flight Time: 6 hours, 6 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

πŸ€“ See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]