Flight Deals, Sacramento, Kansas City

๐ŸŒ† (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Kansas City (MCI) only $195

Travis Travis Follow Jul 28, 2023 ยท 1 min read
๐ŸŒ† (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Kansas City (MCI) only $195
Share this

Located in the heartland of America, Kansas City is a hidden gem waiting to be uncovered. And guess what? Iโ€™ve stumbled upon an incredible flight deal for you! For just $195, you can hop on a plane from Sacramento and jet off to this vibrant city for a memorable 18-night stay.

Kansas City offers a perfect blend of family fun and sightseeing opportunities, making it an ideal destination for travelers of all ages. From the iconic Kansas City Zoo to the captivating Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, there is never a dull moment in this captivating city.

While youโ€™re there, make sure to indulge in some mouthwatering Kansas City-style barbecue. Renowned for its tender, smoky meats and flavorful sauces, this is an experience that you simply cannot miss. Trust me, your taste buds will thank you!

To make sure you donโ€™t miss out on any future travel deals like this, be sure to subscribe to the Travel Dad newsletter. Itโ€™s a treasure trove of incredible flight offers, destination inspiration, and helpful travel tips for all wanderlust enthusiasts. So go ahead and book your ticket to Kansas City - your next adventure awaits!

Flight Details

• Nights: 18
  • Price: $195 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-09-23
  • Return Date: 2023-10-11
  • Flight Time: 7 hours, 24 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

๐Ÿค“ See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]