Flight Deals, Sacramento, Memphis

🎸 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Memphis (MEM) only $186

Travis Travis Follow Jul 24, 2023 · 1 min read
🎸 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Memphis (MEM) only $186
Share this

Hey travelers! I stumbled upon a fantastic flight deal that I just had to share with you. How does $186 roundtrip from Sacramento to Memphis sound? Trust me, it’s a steal you won’t want to miss.

Let’s talk about Memphis for a moment. This vibrant city, nestled on the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, is renowned for its rich musical heritage, iconic events, and welcoming atmosphere. Whether you’re a music lover, a history enthusiast, or simply seeking a charming Southern experience, Memphis has something for everyone.

One must-do activity while you’re in Memphis is to immerse yourself in the city’s unbeatable music scene. From the soulful tunes of blues and gospel to the infectious rhythms of rock ‘n’ roll, you’ll find yourself swept away by the sheer passion and talent that fills every corner of this cultural haven. Make sure to visit the historic Sun Studio, where legends like Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash laid the foundation for the modern music industry.

While in town for your 21-night stay, be sure to explore Beale Street, the heart and soul of Memphis. This iconic street comes alive at night with lively bars, juke joints, and live performances that will keep your feet tapping until the early hours. Sample some mouthwatering Southern cuisine, indulge in finger-licking barbeque, and soak up the lively atmosphere that makes Beale Street an unforgettable experience.

If you’re feeling adventurous, take a riverboat cruise along the Mississippi River. As you glide along the water, you’ll be treated to breathtaking views of the city skyline and get a glimpse of Memphis’ rich maritime history. It’s a serene and enchanting way to unwind and appreciate the beauty of this captivating destination.

Remember, this incredible flight deal won’t last forever, so don’t miss out on the opportunity to experience Memphis at its finest. If you want to stay updated on more amazing travel deals, make sure to subscribe to the Travel Dad newsletter. Happy travels, fellow adventurers!

Flight Details

• Nights: 21
  • Price: $186 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-10-03
  • Return Date: 2023-10-24
  • Flight Time: 11 hours, 17 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]