Flight Deals, Sacramento, Memphis

🎵 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Memphis (MEM) only $178

Travis Travis Follow Aug 14, 2023 · 1 min read
🎵 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Memphis (MEM) only $178
Share this

If you’re seeking a remarkable travel opportunity that won’t break the bank, this flight deal I stumbled upon from Sacramento to Memphis is certainly worth considering! At just $178 for a round-trip ticket, you can embark on a memorable journey to the vibrant city of Memphis.

Memphis, renowned for its rich musical heritage and dynamic events scene, offers a plethora of experiences waiting to be discovered. From the immortal spirit of blues on Beale Street to the captivating exhibits at the Stax Museum of American Soul Music, this city resonates with an unmistakable rhythm that will enthrall music lovers.

While you’re in Memphis, make sure not to miss out on one particular fun-filled activity: indulging in the delicious delights of Memphis-style barbecue. Slow-cooked and smoky, the city’s signature BBQ dishes are known to tantalize the taste buds and leave you craving for more. You simply cannot visit Memphis without treating yourself to a lip-smacking feast of ribs, pulled pork, or smoked sausage at one of the numerous beloved BBQ joints scattered throughout the city.

Keep in mind that this splendid flight deal is only available for a 14-night stay, departing on September 27th, 2023. It provides you with ample time to immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere and explore the rich cultural tapestry of Memphis.

If you’re interested in uncovering more fantastic flight deals like this, remember to subscribe to my newsletter, The Travel Dad. It’s a treasure trove of remarkable opportunities that will help you discover the world without straining your wallet. Safe travels and enjoy your journey to Memphis!

Flight Details

• Nights: 14
  • Price: $178 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-09-27
  • Return Date: 2023-10-11
  • Flight Time: 5 hours, 50 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]