Flight Deals, Sacramento, Minneapolis

🏙️ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Minneapolis (MSP) only $102

Travis Travis Follow Aug 18, 2023 · 1 min read
🏙️ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Minneapolis (MSP) only $102
Share this

Are you ready to discover a hidden gem nestled amidst the charms of the Midwest? Well, look no further than the vibrant city of Minneapolis! With an unbeatable flight cost of only $102 for a 7-night stay, this is an opportunity you simply can’t pass up.

Minneapolis, known as the City of Lakes, boasts a unique blend of urban sophistication and natural beauty. Upon arrival, you’ll find yourself captivated by the stunning skyline framed by shimmering waters. From the iconic Stone Arch Bridge to the picturesque Mississippi Riverfront, the cityscape is truly a sight to behold.

While exploring Minneapolis, make sure to indulge in a leisurely stroll around the beautiful Lake Calhoun or visit the renowned Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, home to the famous Spoonbridge and Cherry sculpture. The city’s flourishing arts scene will also leave you spoilt for choice, with numerous galleries and theaters to explore.

One of the must-visit spots in Minneapolis is the Mall of America, a shopper’s paradise with over 500 stores, thrilling amusement park rides, and an underwater aquarium. Lose yourself in the impressive retail offerings or savor a delicious meal at one of the many eclectic dining options available.

So, pack your bags and book your ticket to Minneapolis! Don’t forget to subscribe to The Travel Dad newsletter for more fantastic flight deals and exciting travel tips. Trust me, you don’t want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Bon voyage!

Flight Details

• Nights: 7
  • Price: $102 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-12-05
  • Return Date: 2023-12-12
  • Flight Time: 5 hours, 24 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]