Flight Deals, Sacramento, Minneapolis

🏙️ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Minneapolis (MSP) only $129

Travis Travis Follow Sep 01, 2023 · 1 min read
🏙️ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Minneapolis (MSP) only $129
Share this

Nestled on the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, Minneapolis is a hidden gem that enchants all who visit. With its vibrant culinary scene, flourishing arts community, and abundance of outdoor activities, this city truly has something for everyone. And the best part? You can now embark on an unforgettable journey from Sacramento to Minneapolis with an incredible flight deal!

For just $129, you can traverse the skies and land in Minneapolis, where a week of exploration awaits. Immerse yourself in the city’s architectural marvels, from the iconic Guthrie Theater to the historic Stone Arch Bridge. Discover the renowned Minneapolis Institute of Art, boasting an impressive collection spanning centuries of artistic achievements.

Minneapolis also prides itself on its picturesque green spaces. Take a leisurely stroll around the beautiful Chain of Lakes, comprised of five interconnected bodies of water, or bask in the tranquility of the Minnehaha Regional Park, where a majestic 53-foot waterfall cascades into the Mississippi River.

Oh, and let’s not forget about the renowned Mall of America, a shopaholic’s paradise spanning a whopping 2.8 million square feet. Retail therapy, anyone?

While you’re there, don’t miss the opportunity to dive into Minneapolis’ thriving food scene. From farm-to-table eateries to globally inspired cuisine, this city is a true haven for foodies. Indulge in Scandinavian fare, sample local breweries, or savor delectable dishes at one of the many James Beard Award-winning restaurants.

To make the most of your trip, I highly recommend exploring the vibrant neighborhoods of Northeast Minneapolis and Uptown, where you’ll find a blend of edgy art studios, trendy boutiques, and cozy cafés.

So, what are you waiting for? Secure your spot on this remarkable flight deal and get ready to uncover the hidden marvels of Minneapolis. Remember to subscribe to The Travel Dad newsletter for more incredible deals and inspiration for your next adventure!

Flight Details

• Nights: 7
  • Price: $129 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-12-05
  • Return Date: 2023-12-12
  • Flight Time: 5 hours, 24 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]