Flight Deals, Sacramento, Ontario

🌆 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Ontario (ONT) only $171

Travis Travis Follow Jul 24, 2023 · 1 min read
🌆 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Ontario (ONT) only $171
Share this

Picture this: you stumble upon an irresistible flight deal from Sacramento to Ontario, and I must say, it’s quite a steal! For a mere $171, you can jet off to this charming city for a delightful 15-night getaway starting on September 12, 2023. Ontario, nestled in Southern California, offers a medley of family-friendly activities and awe-inspiring sights.

The city of Ontario is a haven for families seeking endless adventures. Whether you’re a parent hoping to create lasting memories or a solo traveler in search of a laid-back escape, Ontario has something for everyone. From indoor trampoline parks to interactive museums, your little ones will be in a state of perpetual excitement.

But what about the sightseeing, you ask? Fear not! Ontario boasts an array of captivating attractions that are sure to leave you in awe. Take a stroll through the enchanting Victoria Gardens, a meticulously manicured outdoor shopping center lined with vibrant blooms and charming cafes. For history buffs, the Ontario Museum of History & Art is a must-visit, offering a fascinating glimpse into the city’s past.

Ah, and let’s not forget the pièce de résistance! While in Ontario, I highly recommend indulging in the thrill of a real-life safari at the renowned San Bernardino County Museum. Embark on a breathtaking journey through the vast safari grounds, encountering majestic creatures and basking in the beauty of nature. It’s an experience you won’t soon forget.

Ready to hop aboard this fabulous flight deal to Ontario? Don’t hesitate! Book your ticket now, and remember to subscribe to the Travel Dad newsletter for more incredible travel finds and tips to elevate your adventures. Happy travels!

Flight Details

• Nights: 15
  • Price: $171 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-09-12
  • Return Date: 2023-09-27
  • Flight Time: 4 hours, 44 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]