Flight Deals, Sacramento, Ontario

🌇 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Ontario (ONT) only $144

Travis Travis Follow Jul 27, 2023 · 1 min read
🌇 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Ontario (ONT) only $144
Share this

Travelers, have I got a deal for you! Picture this: a delightful flight from Sacramento to Ontario for a mere $144. Now, I know what you’re thinking, “How could this be true?” Well, my jet-setting friends, it is indeed a reality.

Let’s talk about Ontario for a moment. Tucked away in Southern California, this charming city offers a plethora of family-friendly activities and picturesque sights for you to enjoy. From the moment you step off the plane, you’ll be greeted by warm hospitality and a vibrant atmosphere that is sure to leave a lasting impression.

As you explore Ontario, be sure to visit the mesmerizing Ontario Museum of History and Art. Immerse yourself in the city’s rich cultural heritage as you peruse through captivating exhibits that showcase local history and artistic wonders. It’s a fantastic way to delve into the soul of this beautiful city.

Oh, and did I mention the food? Ontario is a haven for culinary enthusiasts, with an array of mouthwatering dining options that will tantalize your taste buds. Treat yourself to some delectable local cuisine and discover new flavors that will leave you craving for more.

Now, here’s the best part: you have 8 glorious nights to soak up all that Ontario has to offer. That’s ample time to indulge in thrilling adventures, take leisurely strolls through picturesque parks, and uncover hidden gems that will make your trip truly unforgettable.

Don’t forget to pack your camera, as Ontario boasts stunning natural beauty that simply begs to be captured. Soak in the breathtaking landscapes, snap photos of cascading waterfalls, and embrace the serenity of nature. These picture-perfect moments will forever remind you of your wonderful time in Ontario.

Ready to embark on this affordable and enchanting journey? Book your flight now and get ready to experience the wonders of Ontario. And hey, while you’re at it, why not subscribe to the Travel Dad newsletter? We’ll keep you in the loop on more fantastic flight deals and travel inspiration that will surely ignite your wanderlust. Safe travels, my fellow adventurers!

Flight Details

• Nights: 8
  • Price: $144 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-09-12
  • Return Date: 2023-09-20
  • Flight Time: 4 hours, 44 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]