Flight Deals, Sacramento, Ontario

🏙️ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Ontario (ONT) only $171

Travis Travis Follow Aug 07, 2023 · 1 min read
🏙️ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Ontario (ONT) only $171
Share this

If you’re looking for an effortless getaway to a charming city, then I have just the deal for you! This time, we take you from the vibrant city of Sacramento to the beautiful haven of Ontario. And the best part? It won’t put a dent in your wallet, with flight costs as low as $171!

Ontario, nestled in southern California, is a delightful destination that offers something for everyone. From its family-friendly atmosphere to the abundance of sightseeing opportunities, you’ll be captivated by the city’s allure.

Once you’ve arrived in Ontario, make sure to explore the stunning landscapes that surround the city. Take a leisurely stroll through the picturesque Ontario Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park, where lush greenery and serene lakes create an atmosphere of tranquility. It’s the perfect spot for a picnic or a peaceful afternoon with loved ones.

After enjoying the natural beauty, immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of Ontario by visiting the Ontario Museum of History and Art. This hidden gem showcases the rich history and diverse heritage of the region, offering fascinating exhibits and engaging displays that will leave you feeling enlightened.

Now that you’re tempted to embark on this exciting adventure, remember that this deal is only the tip of the iceberg. To stay up to date with more incredible flight offers, be sure to subscribe to The Travel Dad newsletter. Let us be your guide in discovering fantastic deals and uncovering hidden gems around the world. Book your ticket now, and let the exploration begin!

Flight Details

• Nights: 11
  • Price: $171 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-09-16
  • Return Date: 2023-09-27
  • Flight Time: 5 hours, 44 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]