Flight Deals, Sacramento, Portland

🌹 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Portland (PDX) only $158

Travis Travis Follow Jul 19, 2023 · 1 min read
🌹 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Portland (PDX) only $158
Share this

If you’re planning a trip from Sacramento to Portland, I’ve come across an excellent flight deal for you. At just $158, this is a steal, allowing you to explore the vibrant city without breaking the bank.

Portland has established itself as a haven for the free-spirited, the foodie, and the outdoor enthusiast. With its bustling nightlife, you can immerse yourself in a thriving scene that never seems to sleep. From trendy bars to live music venues, Portland offers a variety of options for every taste.

Beyond the nightlife, Portland is also renowned for its culinary delights. The city’s food scene is a melting pot of diverse flavors and innovative gastronomy. Don’t miss the opportunity to sample some of the famous food carts or indulge in farm-to-table cuisine at one of the many top-notch restaurants.

When you’re not busy exploring the city’s vibrant atmosphere, I highly recommend taking a day trip to the iconic Columbia River Gorge. This breathtaking natural wonder offers spectacular views, hiking trails, and picturesque waterfalls that will leave you in awe. It’s the perfect escape from the urban buzz and an opportunity to connect with nature.

To make sure you never miss out on incredible travel deals like this in the future, be sure to subscribe to the Travel Dad newsletter. It’s a treasure trove of budget-friendly options, insider tips, and captivating travel stories that will inspire your next adventure. So go ahead, book your ticket to Portland and get ready to experience the magic of this enthralling city.

Flight Details

• Nights: 8
  • Price: $158 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-08-23
  • Return Date: 2023-08-31
  • Flight Time: 1 hour, 31 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]