Flight Deals, Sacramento, Portland

🌹 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Portland (PDX) only $84

Travis Travis Follow Aug 23, 2023 · 1 min read
🌹 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Portland (PDX) only $84
Share this

Let me tell you about an enticing flight deal I stumbled upon recently! For the incredibly reasonable price of just $84, you can journey from the sunny city of Sacramento to the charming haven of Portland. With a flight duration spanning over 9 delightful nights, you’ll have ample time to soak in the essence of this vibrant destination.

Portland, known for its bustling nightlife and the unique experiences it offers, never fails to captivate its visitors. Nestled in the picturesque Pacific Northwest, this city takes pride in its thriving arts scene, diverse culinary offerings, and awe-inspiring natural beauty.

While you indulge in the trendy atmosphere of Portland, I highly recommend exploring the city’s renowned food truck culture. From delectable bites to tantalizing fusion cuisine, these mobile culinary havens are sure to gratify your taste buds. Grab a mouthwatering meal and find a cozy spot to enjoy your food amidst the laid-back Portland vibe.

Additionally, make sure to explore Powell’s City of Books, a quintessential landmark for bookworms and literature enthusiasts. This sprawling independent bookstore, housing an extensive collection of new and used books, will transport you to a world of literary wonders.

To stay updated on future flight deals and discover more exciting destinations, I invite you to subscribe to the Travel Dad newsletter. Embark on new adventures without breaking the bank! Safe travels and happy journeying!

Flight Details

• Nights: 9
  • Price: $84 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-10-29
  • Return Date: 2023-11-07
  • Flight Time: 4 hours, 36 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]