Flight Deals, Sacramento, Seattle

šŸŒƒ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Seattle (SEA) only $160

Travis Travis Follow Jul 26, 2023 Ā· 2 mins read
šŸŒƒ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Seattle (SEA) only $160
Share this

Hey there, adventure-seekers! Iā€™ve just stumbled upon an amazing flight deal that I simply couldnā€™t keep to myself. So hold on tight, because weā€™re about to embark on an exquisite journey from sunny Sacramento to the stunning coastal gem of Seattle.

Now, letā€™s talk about this fantastic deal. For just $160, youā€™ll be soaring through the clouds on a comfortable plane, with a generous 14-night stay in the magnificent city of Seattle. Departing on September 19, 2023, prepare to experience the ultimate Pacific Northwest getaway.

As we land in Seattle, get ready to immerse yourself in an enchanting blend of beach vibes, vibrant culture, and awe-inspiring sightseeing. The picturesque shores of Seattleā€™s beaches will captivate you, perfect for those tranquil walks along the waterā€™s edge or basking in the glorious Pacific sunset. The cool breeze will whisk you away to a serene state of mind, as you find solace in the cityā€™s natural beauty.

But it doesnā€™t end there! Seattleā€™s cultural scene is second to none. With a bustling arts and music scene, this charismatic city has something for every taste. Lose yourself in the tunes of local musicians at intimate live performances or explore the hidden galleries showcasing diverse works of art. Prepare to ignite your senses and leave with a newfound appreciation for the arts.

Now, one thing you absolutely must do while in Seattle is to take a visit to the iconic Pike Place Market. This lively hub of energy and flavors will leave you in awe. Stroll through the vibrant stalls, indulge in an array of culinary delights, and be charmed by the heartfelt interactions with the local vendors. And donā€™t forget to witness the famous fishmongers famously tossing those delicious seafood treasures!

So, my fellow daring explorers, seize this opportunity and book your ticket to Seattle. Immerse yourself in the beach vibes, soak in the rich cultural tapestry, and create memories that will last a lifetime.

Oh, and one more thing! If you want to stay in the loop and be the first to know about more exciting travel deals like this one, be sure to subscribe to the Travel Dad newsletter. Trust me, you wonā€™t want to miss out on any more incredible adventures!

Safe travels, my friends. Until next time!

Flight Details

• Nights: 14
  • Price: $160 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-09-19
  • Return Date: 2023-10-03
  • Flight Time: 2 hours, 0 minute

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

šŸ¤“ See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]