Flight Deals, Sacramento, Seattle

🌆 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Seattle (SEA) only $102

Travis Travis Follow Aug 16, 2023 · 1 min read
🌆 (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Seattle (SEA) only $102
Share this

I recently stumbled upon an incredible flight deal that I simply could not keep to myself! For a mere $102, you can book a flight from Sacramento to the captivating city of Seattle. This 12-night escapade kicks off on October 28, 2023, promising an unforgettable travel experience.

Seattle, with its unique blend of beach vibes, rich cultural scene, and awe-inspiring sightseeing opportunities, offers an enticing backdrop for adventurous souls and curious explorers. Known for its stunning waterfronts and gorgeous shores, this city is a paradise for beach lovers and waterfront enthusiasts.

But it doesn’t stop there! Seattle’s vibrant cultural landscape will leave you in awe. From its renowned music scene to its thriving art galleries and museums, you’ll find yourself immersed in a creative wonderland. Take some time to visit the iconic Space Needle for breathtaking panoramic views of the city or explore the fascinating exhibits at the Chihuly Garden and Glass.

While you’re in Seattle, I highly recommend indulging in the local cuisine. This city is a foodie’s haven, boasting a plethora of culinary delights ranging from fresh seafood to innovative farm-to-table eateries. Don’t miss out on trying the infamous Seattle-style hot dog or treating yourself to some delectable Pacific Northwest cuisine.

If this flight deal has piqued your interest and you’re eager to discover more amazing travel offers, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter, curated by none other than the Travel Dad himself. With our newsletter, you’ll never miss out on fantastic deals like this one, allowing you to explore the world without breaking the bank.

So what are you waiting for? Book your ticket, pack your bags, and embark on an extraordinary journey to Seattle – a city that promises endless adventure, delightful discoveries, and cherished memories.

Flight Details

• Nights: 12
  • Price: $102 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-10-28
  • Return Date: 2023-11-09
  • Flight Time: 6 hours, 13 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]