Flight Deals, Sacramento, Seattle

🏙️ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Seattle (SEA) only $102

Travis Travis Follow Sep 02, 2023 · 1 min read
🏙️ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Seattle (SEA) only $102
Share this

Calling all travel enthusiasts! I have stumbled upon a fabulous flight deal that is definitely worth your attention. For just $102, you can jet off from lovely Sacramento to the captivating city of Seattle. And here’s the cherry on top - this incredible price includes a 6-night stay, departing on December 6, 2023.

Now, let’s delve into what makes Seattle such an enticing destination. With its breathtaking beaches, thriving arts scene, and an array of iconic sights to explore, this Pacific Northwest gem truly has it all. Whether you’re indulging in freshly caught seafood at world-renowned Pike Place Market, taking a leisurely stroll along the picturesque waterfront, or immersing yourself in the city’s rich musical history at the Museum of Pop Culture, Seattle promises a captivating experience.

And while you’re in the city known for its coffee culture, why not take a moment to sip on a delicious latte at the original Starbucks in Pike Place Market? Trust me, the ambiance and aroma alone are enough to make this a must-do activity.

But wait, there’s more! As a savvy traveler, I urge you to subscribe to The Travel Dad newsletter, where you’ll receive exclusive deals like this one and be in the know about upcoming adventures waiting to be discovered. Don’t let this opportunity slip away - book your ticket now and prepare yourself for an unforgettable Seattle escapade!

Safe travels, and I’ll see you in the skies, The Travel Dad

Flight Details

• Nights: 6
  • Price: $102 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-12-06
  • Return Date: 2023-12-12
  • Flight Time: 5 hours, 17 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]