Flight Deals, Sacramento, San Francisco

๐ŸŒ‰ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to San Francisco (SFO) only $161

Travis Travis Follow Jul 14, 2023 ยท 1 min read
๐ŸŒ‰ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to San Francisco (SFO) only $161
Share this

Nestled on the scenic west coast, where the vibrant cityscape blends seamlessly with the picturesque coastline, San Francisco beckons with its allure like no other. With a flight cost of just $161 for a delightful 6-night stay, this deal provides an amazing opportunity to explore the wonders of the City by the Bay.

San Francisco is a city that truly has it all. From its iconic landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island to its charming neighborhoods like Fishermanโ€™s Wharf and the enchanting Haight-Ashbury, there is no shortage of activities to keep you captivated.

For those seeking outdoor adventures, the cityโ€™s stunning beaches are perfect for lounging in the sun or catching a wave. Or perhaps you prefer to indulge in some retail therapy at Union Square, home to a myriad of high-end boutiques and department stores.

Sightseeing enthusiasts will be delighted by the diverse architecture of the city, from the Victorian houses of the Painted Ladies to the modern skyscrapers that adorn the downtown skyline. And food lovers will be in for a treat, as San Francisco is a culinary mecca, offering a wide array of delectable dining options to satisfy every palate.

While in San Francisco, donโ€™t miss the chance to take a leisurely stroll along the iconic Embarcadero, where you can savor breathtaking views of the bay while sipping on a cup of locally roasted coffee. And for a truly unforgettable experience, make sure to visit the vibrant and lively Ferry Building Marketplace, where you can indulge in artisanal treats and shop for unique, locally sourced souvenirs.

Remember to book your ticket and embark on this amazing adventure to San Francisco. And if you want to stay up-to-date with more great flight deals to exciting destinations, donโ€™t forget to subscribe to the Travel Dad newsletter. Happy travels!

Flight Details

• Nights: 6
  • Price: $161 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-10-24
  • Return Date: 2023-10-30
  • Flight Time: 56 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

๐Ÿค“ See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]