Flight Deals, Sacramento, Salt Lake City

🏔️ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Salt Lake City (SLC) only $118

Travis Travis Follow Jul 27, 2023 · 1 min read
🏔️ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to Salt Lake City (SLC) only $118
Share this

If you’re on the prowl for an affordable yet enticing getaway, look no further than this incredible flight deal I stumbled upon between the dynamic cities of Sacramento and Salt Lake City. For a mere $118, you can hop on a flight and be whisked away to a land where excitement and adventure await.

Now, let’s talk about Salt Lake City. Nestled against the backdrop of the magnificent Wasatch Mountains, this vibrant metropolis is a hub of events and sports, beckoning visitors from far and wide to explore its charm. Home to a bustling arts scene, numerous cultural festivals, and an abundance of outdoor recreation opportunities, this city has something for everyone.

While you’re in Salt Lake City, make sure to check out the renowned Temple Square. This iconic landmark, surrounded by awe-inspiring architecture, offers a glimpse into the city’s rich history and cultural heritage. Take some time to stroll through the meticulously maintained gardens or catch a captivating performance at the Tabernacle.

Additionally, nature lovers will be thrilled to discover the proximity of Salt Lake City to breathtaking national parks. Plan a day trip to the awe-inspiring wonders of Bryce Canyon or Zion National Park, where you can marvel at the striking landscapes and embark on exhilarating hikes.

Remember, this fantastic flight deal is just the beginning of your journey. To stay up-to-date with more thrilling travel deals like this and discover hidden gems around the globe, make sure to subscribe to The Travel Dad newsletter. Bon voyage!

Flight Details

• Nights: 19
  • Price: $118 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-09-30
  • Return Date: 2023-10-19
  • Flight Time: 3 hours, 40 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]