Flight Deals, Sacramento, St. Louis

๐ŸŒƒ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to St. Louis (STL) only $152

Travis Travis Follow Aug 21, 2023 ยท 1 min read
๐ŸŒƒ (ROUNDTRIP) Sacramento (SMF) to St. Louis (STL) only $152
Share this

Looking to explore two fascinating cities on a budget? Well, have I got a travel deal for you! For just $152, you can jet off from lovely Sacramento to the vibrant city of St. Louis. With a generous 18-night stay starting on October 17, 2023, this is a steal you donโ€™t want to miss.

St. Louis, located in the heartland of America, is a destination that seamlessly blends history, culture, and family-friendly activities. The city boasts a plethora of sights and experiences that will leave you captivated throughout your stay.

One must-visit attraction in St. Louis is the iconic Gateway Arch. Towering above the city, this architectural marvel offers breathtaking views of the Mississippi River and downtown St. Louis. Donโ€™t forget to take a tram ride to the top for an unforgettable experience.

For a unique and fun-filled adventure, make sure to visit the City Museum. This interactive playground, crafted from reclaimed materials, showcases the creativity and innovation of St. Louis. Whether youโ€™re climbing through tunnels, sliding down slides, or exploring hidden passages, the City Museum guarantees endless entertainment for visitors of all ages.

While in St. Louis, immerse yourself in the local food scene. From mouthwatering BBQ to delectable toasted ravioli, the city offers a diverse range of culinary delights that will satisfy any palate. Explore the bustling neighborhoods and discover hidden gems offering authentic St. Louis cuisine.

To ensure you never miss out on fantastic flight deals and insider travel tips, be sure to subscribe to the Travel Dad newsletter. Our experts scour the web to find you the most incredible deals, allowing you to create unforgettable memories without breaking the bank. So, are you ready to embark on your adventure to St. Louis? Book your ticket now and get ready to experience all the wonders this captivating city has to offer.

Flight Details

• Nights: 18
  • Price: $152 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-10-17
  • Return Date: 2023-11-04
  • Flight Time: 6 hours, 17 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

๐Ÿค“ See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]