Flight Deals, St. Louis, Sacramento

🏙️ (ROUNDTRIP) St. Louis (STL) to Sacramento (SMF) only $172

Travis Travis Follow Aug 04, 2023 · 2 mins read
🏙️ (ROUNDTRIP) St. Louis (STL) to Sacramento (SMF) only $172
Share this

Picture this: a tranquil city nestled in the heart of California, where the pace is relaxed and the atmosphere is enchanting. Sacramento, often overshadowed by its glamorous neighbors, holds a quiet charm of its own. And believe me when I say, you won’t want to miss out on this incredible flight deal I’ve stumbled upon!

For a mere $172, you can whisk yourself away from the bustling streets of St. Louis and find yourself in the embrace of California’s capital city. With this 14-night stay, departing on October 25th, 2023, you’ll have ample time to immerse yourself in all that Sacramento has to offer.

Sacramento may not be your cliché tourist hub, but that’s precisely what makes it so captivating. This city is steeped in history, with its charming Old Sacramento district taking you back to the days of the Gold Rush. Stroll along the cobblestone streets, take in the picturesque waterfront views, and explore the preserved 19th-century buildings that transport you to a bygone era.

But don’t let history fool you – Sacramento is a vibrant metropolis with a thriving nightlife scene. Whether you’re in the mood for trendy bars, cozy pubs, or live music venues, the city has something for all nocturnal adventurers. Indulge in delicious farm-to-fork cuisine, sip on local craft beers, and dance the night away in some of Sacramento’s hippest venues.

As your trusty Travel Dad, allow me to suggest a fun activity for you while you’re in town: embark on a delightful river cruise along the Sacramento River. Take in breathtaking views of the city’s skyline, bask in the golden hues of the setting sun, and revel in the tranquility of the waters. It’s a serene escape from the city’s hustle and bustle, offering you a moment of peace and reflection in the midst of your California adventure.

So, my fellow wanderlust-seekers, don’t miss out on this amazing flight deal from St. Louis to Sacramento. By subscribing to my newsletter, The Travel Dad, you’ll be the first to learn about more incredible deals like this one. Book your ticket, pack your bags, and get ready to discover the hidden gem that is Sacramento. Happy travels!

Flight Details

• Nights: 14
  • Price: $172 (USD)
  • Departure Date: 2023-10-25
  • Return Date: 2023-11-08
  • Flight Time: 6 hours, 54 minutes

Book This Flight

We grabbed this deal on date and obviously things can change rapidly, however, here are some of the best deals we can find at the moment (sometimes they are better)

🤓 See All Results (and customize)

Join Newsletter
Get the flight deals and trip reviews right in your inbox. I'm not interested in spamming you, I don't like getting the emails I already get I don't want your angry one.
Travis
Written by Travis Follow
Hi, I am the head Dad of Travel Dad. My favourite place is Vinales, Cuba and my favourite food is Fish Tacos. You can email me at [email protected]